What is a fit-out?
The term fit-out refers to structural and technological work that takes place before interior elements themselves are installed. The customer’s changes can be incorporated during the implementation of structural modifications in order to fulfil their needs and requirements.
How does a fit-out progress?
- Inspection of the premises and survey.
- Designing the layout of the space.
- Preparation of a bill of quantities and a budget.
- Establishment of a work schedule.
- Coordination of subcontracts and technologies.
- Check and optimisation of costs.
- Preparation for a final inspection.
- Handover of the fit-out to the investor.